This Saturday I went to hear Hillary Clinton speak in Grand Rapids. I was able to get right in front and was about 20 feet away from her. What a thrill it was. She is an amazing speaker and person. Although I am sorry that I won't be able to cast a vote for her, I will do the next best thing. I do truly feel that our country needs to be managed in a better way, by someone who is intelligent, progressive and sharp minded. If for no other reason, we will be voting for Obama for his health policy. I can name at least 50 other reasons but for personal reasons, health insurance and policies are extremely important to us.
I can't wait until November 5th, when I can wake up and feel proud of who I voted for and for a change..........feel hopeful!
No comments:
Post a Comment