Life is Good!
Hey there!
This blog is a documentation of my family and our life together. I created it to keep our out of state family and friends in touch with what is new in our lives.
Hope you enjoy.
Michele
Our Family: documented
Kirk, Michele, Gentry & Caden!
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
June
(2)
April
(3)
March
(1)
February
(3)
January
(7)
December
(7)
November
(3)
October
(9)
September
(11)
Followers
Blogs that I follow
A Life in the Day
Dear Monday: You suck!
Earth-Bound Misfit
Families that Blog Together 家庭博客在一起, Learn Together 共同學習!
Georgetown Elementary School
Welcome Back to Another Year!
I Love Verdi
Menko Zulhas pastikan kesiapan operasional serentak KDKMP 15 Oktober
Me, myself and I!
fun game
Not Appealing
Peace...Love....&...Gentry!
Pioneer Woman Photography - Ree Drummond
I Love Photography! by The Pioneer Woman
What we love to do
Hiking through the woods
Making chocolate covered "anything" together
Making snow forts together
Playing games
Playing with our pets
Swimming
Tickling
Watching Movies together
Books that I am into these days
Bitsy's Bait and BBQ
Dreams of my father
Eat, Pray, Love
Gaurdian
Twighlight Series
Water for Elephants
Gentry's recent favorites
Chasing Red Bird
City of Ember
Diamond of Dark Hold
People of Sparks
Profit of Yonwood
Caden's all time favorite books up to now
Captian Underpants
Crash
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
Hank Zipzer
Michigan Chillers
Warming cactus below zero
I like my new camera: Nikon P80
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Dog House
I thought this was good to show before Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment