Monday, January 19, 2009

Double digits now!

Happy 10th Birthday to our Caden boy!

We went out to dinner tonight to the Olive Garden, always a favorite of Caden's. They sang to him and brought him a delicious birthday cake. His face turned as red as the wine in my glass but he loved every minute of it.

The Ripstik "G" not found in stores yet was at the top of the list this year. I don't know how anyone could possible skate on this thing.........it moves in every direction, crazy. With all the snow, it's a good thing the basement's not finished!

O.K. so he may be 10 years old but a box is still the best fun out there. Some things never change. I tell my boy to stop growing and his response is "I don't want to grow up mom, I want to stay a kid forever! " Don't we all!
Happy birthday to our beautiful, caring, sensitive, funny, thoughtful, intelligent and wildly imaginative Caden, we love you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog.
Great pictures.

Please visit:
http://funfree-bali.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Good day.

Jared W Lynem said...

Yay! Happy Birthday Caden!