Our friends Erin, Jared and Mike came over the other night for dinner. We always have a great time hanging out with them all. Erin is trying out the newest fade in accessories, "Rat" is the latest in Europe. You have to wear this accessory with pride and confidence to pull it off.
Gentry showing off her Miss Jonesy who may be a bit skittish to work as an accessory at this time. She is an accessory in training.
Mike is still getting used to the photographer that comes with Erin ......"Jared" who has this monster of a camera that he got for Christmas. Jared takes the greatest pictures, he has a very unique and creative way of viewing images around him.

Caden getting caught smiling.........he hasn't been liking the picture posin' thing lately so it's great that Jared was able to catch him in a real smiling moment.

Here Kirk is showing off Caden's Christmas present. Caden would not pose for a picture with the guitar but he loves it just the same. We can just about start our own band now, we just need a singer. I would love to say I could fill that position but have been told that I really can't sing. I'm one of those people that would try out for American Idol and think I'm really good but really stink...........yup that would be me..........living in a dream.
Me and my girl Nina. She is the heart of our family and most definitely the most loved dog in the world, bar none.We love to have our friends over to play games and share stories. That the nice part of Michigan winters, having an excuse to sit by the fire and do nothing but eat, drink and hang out with our friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment